Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Milk PanLe Creuset
Cook some delicious sauces and soups with the Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Milk Pan which features a 3-layer reinforced non-stick coating that is resistant to abrasion from metal utensils. Now 4 x stronger*, Le Creuset generously-sized Toughened Non-Stick Milk Pan is perfect for cooking scrambled eggs, custard, soup and sauces. Featuring two pouring lips on each side, the Milk Pan is suitable for left or right-handed pouring and is a true kitchen essential. Our Toughened Non-Stick cookware is perfect for everyday use, even in the most demanding kitchen. The reinforced non-stick surface is tough, durable and is PFOA-free. Truly versatile, our Toughened Non Stick cookware offers excellent food release so is very easy to clean. The range is suitable for all heat sources including induction, is oven and dishwasher safe* and comes with a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee.
* Independently laboratory tested for metal utensil abrasion resistance.
- Le Creuset
- 16cm Milk Pan
- Toughened Non-Stick
- Now 4x stronger*
- Pouring lips on each side of the pan
- 3-layer reinforced coating on inside of pan
- Durable and resistant to abrasion from metal utensils
- Tough exterior coating maintains condition of pan
- Special 6-layer construction
- Light enough for everyday use
- PFOA-free non-stick surface releases food effortlessly
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Cast handles attached with stainless steel rivets
- Oven safe up to 260°c- with glass lid 220°c
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
51109160010002 / 16cm 1601802
Hard anodised forged aluminium with a Lifetime Guarantee
Use the product on the most appropriately sized hob ring — it’ll make your food cook more evenly, and reduce the risk of damage to the handles and sides. This is especially important on induction hobs: if you use the wrong-sized ring, there’s a risk the hob won't recognise the product.
For best results, place your product on a shelf or rack. Never place your product on the floor of your oven – it can increase the cooking temperature, leading to faster, uncontrolled cooking which could cause damage.