Electronic Arts Battlefield 2042 Video GameElectronic Arts
Electronic Arts Battlefield 2042 Video Game. Battlefield 2042 is a first-person shooter that marks the return to the iconic all-out Warfare of the franchise. In a near-future world transformed by disorder, adapt and overcome dynamically-changing battlegrounds with the help of your squad and a cutting-edge arsenal. With support for 128 players*, Battlefield 2042 brings unprecedented scale on vast environments across the globe. Players will take on several massive experiences, from updated multiplayer modes like conquest and breakthrough to the all-new Hazard zone.
Battlefield 2042 Features
- A WORLD TRANSFORMED BY DISORDER: In 2042, Extreme Weather Events And Resource Conflicts Have Shifted The Balance Of Global Power
- VAST AND DYNAMIC ENVIRONMENTS: Get An Even Greater Sense Of Spectacular, Large-Scale War On Seven Massive Maps - Crafted Through A Revamped Design Philosophy
- A CUTTING-EDGE ARSENAL: Unleash Your Combat Creativity Through A Full Roster Of Cutting-Edge Weapons, Vehicles, Jets, Helis, And All-New Equipment Inspired By The Near-Future Of 2042
- SPECIALISTS: Choose Your Role On The Battlefield And Form Hand-Tailored Squads Through The New Specialist System
- NEW SEASONS, NEW CONTENT: You And The Community Will Progress In Battlefield 2042 Through A Season System, Which Will Continuously Bring Fresh Updates To The Game Supported On Xbox Series XS, PlayStation(R)5, And PC Only. Xbox One And PlayStation(R)4 Will Be Locked At 64 Players
- 128 SIMULTANEOUS PLAYERS: For The First Time In Battlefield's History, 128 Players Can Join The All-Out War At The Same Time
Alongside the creative suite, Battlefield™ Portal will also launch with reimagined content from three of Battlefield’s most popular titles. This content includes the maps, weapons, gadgets, vehicles, factions, and classes from each respective game – all reimagined for the visual standards of Battlefield 2042. You’ll be able to take aim with your M1 in a fully reimagined Battle of the Bulge or shoot across the sky in a jet at the Caspian Border.
While the Settings will allow you to change many specific conditions with the flick of a switch, the Logic Editor will let you define rules, victory conditions, consequences of specific in-game events (like setting a reward or punishment for a player scoring a kill), and even more to create custom game modes that aren’t possible to create with the Settings alone. While the maps will be reimagined for the Battlefield™ Portal experience, it’s important to note that they will not be editable.
Battlefield 2042 will be available on October 22 and will launch on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 consoles and PC. When Battlefield 2042 launches, you'll be able to take on revamped versions of the Conquest and Breakthrough experiences from previous Battlefield games. The all-new Battlefield Hazard Zone is a thrilling new addition to the franchise and we can't wait to tell you more about a brand new experience where you can discover unexpected battles and enter the wide universe of Battlefield. For the first time in Battlefield’s history, 128 players can join the all-out war at the same time. This colossal player count equals entirely new gameplay opportunities and epic Battlefield moments.
Xbox One and PS4 supports 64 players. 128 players and massive-scale maps are available on Xbox X, Xbox S, PC, and PS5.
Barcodes: 5035224123858 PS5, 5030934123006 PS4, 5030931123870 Xbox X, 5030948123009 Xbox 1
Battlefield 2042 | Exodus Short Film
Play Battlefield™ 2042 starting October 22, 2021 Battlefield ...
Battlefield 2042 | Battlefield Portal Official Trailer
Play Battlefield™ 2042 starting October 22, 2021 Discover Bat...
Battlefield 2042 Official Gameplay Trailer
Check out the first look at Battlefield 2042 official pre-alph...
Battlefield 2042 Official Reveal Trailer (ft. 2WEI)
Play Battlefield 2042 starting October 22, 2021 Battlefield 2...
12 Months Warranty